Types of Vehicles
- In the original game, many vehicles have changed dramatically since their release. The Saturdays board for instance, was previously level 34 before its change to level 10 in the Academy update.
- Peach Creek did not have a vehicle vendor, before one was introduced in the Academy update.
- The Clockwork hoverboard is the only vehicle to not expire in the original game.
- As of FusionFall Retro Beta v2.10, vehicles have had a massive overhaul. The minimum level for a vehicle became level 4, new 'DX' variants of every vehicle were added giving them the top speed of 1200 Class, and new vendors were added to many different locations.
- Vehicle rentals were available starting from level 10 on their first release, changed to level 6 since the Academy update, and are now available at level 4 as of FusionFall Retro.
- If the player listens closely, they can hear the Time Squad theme song playing when their character is in the Time Cop Cruiser.
- Plus, the Time Cop Cruiser's licence plate reads "OUTATIME", which is a reference to the Back to the Future franchise.
- According to FFU artist Virt, there were some vehicles conceptualized for Retro that never got made, including a hovercar based on the Foster Bus, a hovercar based on the head of Robot Jones, and a pogo stick.
|Weapons||Thrown • Melee • Pistols • Rifles • Rockets • Shatterguns|
|Armor||Body • Legs • Shoes|
|Accessories||Backpacks • Glasses • Hats|