FANDOM


  • As you all know by now Fusionfall is closing. I have started a petition that will be sent to the head staff of Cartoon Network and its support team to hopefully keep this game going. The petition can be found here. It is our only hope of keeping the game going. Other than that we have nothing to do but wait for closure. Share with your friends who play Fusionfall and see if we can increase its life span. Also all annonymous contributers are allowed to post on this thread.


    ~Lord Sheldor

      Loading editor
    • this can help but they are proably making a new mmo it seem like it they keep it going for  2 years without a update something is being made

        Loading editor
    • hopefully

        Loading editor
    • please cn keep fusionfall open i always wanted to become the best

        Loading editor
    • ITS CLOSING?!?!!??

        Loading editor
    • Well, I have written my two cents worth, and signed the petition.  I am afraid that it will not help a lot; corporations are not exactly likely to pay attention to anything but what affects their bottom line.  Still, for what it was worth, I signed.

      I have to say, the petition is not the most grammatically correct writing I have ever seen; however, I think in this case that actually may work to its advantage, since it will obviously come from the network's target audience: young people.

      I might suggest that those who write comments with their signature may want to stress how the game has benefitted Cartoon Network itself:  that it made you want to watch more of their new shows, or that you bought from their sponsors after seeing commercials on FusionFall, or that it made you willing to buy a FusionFall comic or lunch box or back pack...stuff like that.  CN is a business, after all; if they think that FF is good advertising, they will be willing to spend more time and money to keep it up.

      Probably too late now, though.  Still, worth trying.

      All the best!

      Tann

        Loading editor
    • Like you said Bad Grammer was on purpose, it was to show that the younger audience still played this game and cared about it.

        Loading editor
    • Signed. Good luck, my friend.

        Loading editor
    • Thanks!

        Loading editor
    • i signed but it won't help at all 

        Loading editor
    • Regular Guy
      Regular Guy removed this reply because:
      00:16, September 4, 2013
      This reply has been removed
    • To be honest, as much as I saw this coming, it's pretty sad to see the game go out like this. While I doubt CN will respond to the petition, I'm signing anyways, and I hope that there will be some form of revival.

        Loading editor
    • I wish they had at least given us a little longer.  There was so much I still wanted to do, like kick the shell out of Don Doom.  I don't know if I will even be able to finish the game now.  At least I got all my nanos, though.

      Does anyone know when on the 28th it ends?


      [Ah. Apparently at 12:00 A.M.]

        Loading editor
    • Fusionfan45 wrote:
      To be honest, as much as I saw this coming, it's pretty sad to see the game go out like this. While I doubt CN will respond to the petition, I'm signing anyways, and I hope that there will be some form of revival.

      There is no use into signing now.Sorry man.

        Loading editor
    • I wouldn't say there is no use signing.  A big response may raise the possibility of the game being revived or made available in some form, if only another comic or a FusionFall weekend or something similar..  Even if nothing happens, it's better for us not just to roll over and die.

        Loading editor
    • I cannot die until I sign this petition!!!!!!!!!!

        Loading editor
    • You mean if you don't sign, you'll live forever? Maybe I should reconsider my signature!

        Loading editor
    • Tannhaeuser wrote:
      You mean if you don't sign, you'll live forever? Maybe I should reconsider my signature!

      to bad i signed allready....

        Loading editor
    • Don't play Heroes. Once they shut this game down, we will have a pointless game that can only be explained through this wiki. Heroes is not worth playing now. They know that. Spread the word, tell your friends. Heroes is dead.

        Loading editor
    • Respectfully, Popsfootloose, I think that is the wrong way to go.  My guess is that if FFH fails, the CN suits will assume that nobody cares about FF at all.  If, on the other hand, it is a success, it may lead them to want to supply more FF to their customers, especially if the fans keep on begging them to bring it back in some form.  You know how it is.  Cartoon companies always try to produce more of what is successful:  if Total Drama Island sells, they not only renew it for another season, but buy Grojband, too.  (Look how many clones of Scooby-Doo Hanna-Barbera made!) 


      Besides, are you more likely to want to please someone who keeps criticizing what you are doing, or someone who likes it?  More flies with honey, and all that...

        Loading editor
    • True, although if CN sees that FFH isn't doing as well as FF did when it was updating, they may decide that they need to do something more and get off their lazy @sses.

        Loading editor
    • Popsfootloose10169 wrote:
      True, although if CN sees that FFH isn't doing as well as FF did when it was updating, they may decide that they need to do something more and get off their lazy @sses.

      Sorry dear,that's not gonna' happen!

        Loading editor
    • I sign for my Hero :'(

      Fud5

      signed For my Hero sob...

        Loading editor
    • PtBVIQfhNk
      PtBVIQfhNk removed this reply because:
      Immature younger self.
      01:04, July 9, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • It has to be more than just Snyder.  Cartoon Network has been pulling these baits ’n’ switches ever since the network was founded (which is what I would expect from any network associated in any way with the foul fiend Ted Turner).  It’s crazy: on the one hand, they can put out some really enjoyable cartoons, and then also some total dreck—though I have noticed that opinions vary wildly on which is which.  Still, I think we all agree that Cartoon Network ought to be showing, oh, I dunno, CARTOONS, rather than things like Level Up and Incredible Crew.  I don’t care how much cheaper Live Action is, a place named for animation ought to show freakin’ ANIMATION!

      Okay, Tann, breathe.

      Anyway,  I don’t think concentrating on getting this or that guy fired will do any good.  We have got to show there is a demand for FF, and FF-like things.  And that includes not just complaining about things we don’t like (though that is legit.), but even more praising things we do like, and asking for more.  Write to the guys who make Ben10 and tell them to make a FusionFall epsisode, or,  uh, maybe send a FF fan-pic to the Adventure Time or Regular Show guys.  (Personally, though, I suspect that Total Drama: Revenge of Lord Fuse is a non-starter.)

      I mean, if Dexter’s Lab could animate an entire episode around one six-year-old fan’s silly idea (which, by the way, gave us “Computress”), and if FF itself asked for help from that Bleeder guy on account of his PowerPuff Girls dashiki (or whatever the proper Japanese word is), why wouldn’t CN take friendly suggestions from us?

      Now, who wants to write the script for The Annoying Fruit-Fusion?

        Loading editor
    • Just thought I'd say this, but Level Up and Incredible Crew have already been canceled. 

        Loading editor
    • See?  Not all the news is bad. (Though I do feel a little sorry for the cast.  Maybe they can get jobs over on DisneyXD.)

        Loading editor
    • I would rather have a FF series than an event where all of the cartoons cross over for ONE EPISODE. Or maybe even a movie. If the movie goes well, we could very well get a sequel.

        Loading editor
    • PtBVIQfhNk
      PtBVIQfhNk removed this reply because:
      Immature younger self.
      01:05, July 9, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • I agree.  You are absolutely right.  That is exactly the problem with FFH vs. FF:  it's like an episode (or at most a series of about 4 disconnected episodes) instead of being like a whole movie or a series.  Of course, I would prefer even a one-shot crossover episode to nothing.  

      Heh, maybe someone at the fan-fic wiki will send CN a story they'll want to produce, perhaps one with lots of possible toy spin-offs ("Dexter, I really like riding in your Cartoon Network Universe Defusator 2014™!" "Thanks, Uncle Grandpa!”)).

      Yeah, maybe we’ll hope that last part never happens.  Although Dexter Meets the Dragon Riders of Berk would be kind of  cool. "Eat dragon-flame, Fuse!”

        Loading editor
    • PtBVIQfhNk
      PtBVIQfhNk removed this reply because:
      Immature younger self.
      01:05, July 9, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • "Emphasizing the roots" is a good princiiple, but one has to allow for the growth of new branches and leaves.  Some of the best work Cartoon Network has done, in my opinion, has involved exactly the crossing over of what were then new shows with old classic (and even some not so classic) cartoons.  I for one massively enjoyed seeing Dexter meet Dynomutt, and  Johnny Bravo hanging out with Velma; and I was vastly amused by the numerous crossovers of the CN 20th Anniversary bumpers ("That was a cat?"). 

      Besides, nobody is going to listen to someone who rejects all their new stuff in favor of their "classic hits."  There is no quicker or surer way to enrage a creative artist than to say, "Your new stuff sucks. I wanna hear that thing you did twenty years ago!"  There is also no quicker way to label one's own self as nothing but an unreasonable nostalgia freak; it always invites some response like, "Well, yeah, and when The Kids Next Door came on, some people said, 'Why are they showing all these stupid new shows instead of Scooby-Doo (first season, before it started to go bad) and Jonny Quest? And what is this Space Ghost Coast to Coast garbage instead of the real Space Ghost! That's what I came here to watch!'"

      "Reformation, not preservation."  I agree with that...and I think that is best achieved by encouraging a cross-fertilization of the old with the new, not by rejecting the new stuff out of hand.

      P.S.:  I just saw Cartoon Network's "sneak peek episode" of Uncle Grandpa.  Forget everything I just said.  If this is what CN's new stuff is going to be, BURN IT TO THE GROUND. It can't be saved.

        Loading editor
    • PtBVIQfhNk
      PtBVIQfhNk removed this reply because:
      Immature younger self.
      01:05, July 9, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • I agree, there needs to be more than minimal recognition of the classics.  But we have to understand that new animators want to try out new ideas, too.  Besides, what are the "classics"? Who determines them?  By what critieria?  What if I think Evil Con Carne is a classic, and you think it's a pool of drool?  What if you admire The Venture Brothers, and I think it's a crime against animation? What if we both love Loony Tunes, but both hate The Loony Tunes Show, and one of us adores the Duck Dodgers series and the other one detests it?

      Snyder, rot him, can at least say that he is basing his decisions on costs and ratings, on measurable quantities.  That, in a business that ultimately makes decisions based on the bottom line, is some powerful anti-unemployment armor.

      Unless there is someone among us rich enough to buy Cartoon Network outright, the only specific strategies for Reformation that I can think of involve influencing the people who are already there.  Stuart Snyder is probably at least as secure at CN as Dan Didio is at DC or Joe Quesada is at Marvel;  no matter how many people hate what they are doing to their franchises, like Ol' Man River, they just keep rollin' along.  Getting Snyder fired is hardly an option, but even if he were, he would almost certainly be replaced by... well, a Fusion Snyder, the same kind of corporate clone who turned ToonDisney into DisneyXD and made The Learning Channel the home of Honey Boo Boo.

      I think the best way to achieve Reformation is to encourage the talent at CN to stand up to their Puckerberry Overlords. (Yeah, I know...some of the talent is not all that talented.  But still... )  We can't do that by telling them, oh, by the way, we hate all your cartoons, and want you to keep producing the same stuff that Cartoon Network used to... kind of the way Nickelodeon keeps spawning new Spongebob and Fairly Oddparents cartoons.

      Of course, if a new cartoon is just bad, naturally we shouldn't support it.  But we shouldn't insist that it's bad because it's new, or even because it's supported by Stuart Snyder.  We should insist that it's bad because it's bad, and be ready to explain why it's bad.  (For instance, I happen to dislike Grojband because I find that each episode is relentlessly formulaic, and uses a lot of animation recycled from previous episodes.)  (I can't honestly say I find the artwork inferior to the art of something like I Am Weasel, though.  That was one ugly show.)  Even more. we have to praise whatever is good, even if it wasn't running back when we were seven years old (which is easy for me, because nearly everything that was on when I was seven was barf).  Then they might listen to us if we say, "Hey, remember that FusionFall game the network created a little while ago? Boy, I'd really love to see your take on that!"

        Loading editor
    • hello take a look at this ->
      1186014 214406858682922 1785316789 n

      awesome huh

        Loading editor
    • Where is this from and how do they know?  And why didn't CN let anyone know ahead of time?

        Loading editor
    • IDK saw it on their facebook page 

        Loading editor
    • Fury Aftershock star wrote:
      IDK saw it on their facebook page 

      Nope. You couldn't see it, because there isn't such a message

        Loading editor
    • oh yeah look here facebook

        Loading editor
    • Goodness, such a riviting thread.

        Loading editor
    • How many times do I have to say it, THATS A FAKE FACEBOOK! FUSIONFALL IS NOT GOING TO REOPEN, FUSIONFALL IS GONE DEAL WITH IT! THIS IS THE REAL FACEBOOK!

        Loading editor
    • Maybe they are making another MMORPG as a continuation of what happens after Fuse is defeated. Having more data like that in the first game would be too much to hold.

        Loading editor
    • How many people have written to the Cartoon Network online feedback page about the loss of FusionFall?  It may not help much, but it might have SOME impact.

      Here's the address.

      http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/feedback/

      Make sure you use the drop-down menus to specify Games and FusionFall.   I suggest trying to stay positive and polite; tell them how much you love FF, not how much you hate new Cartoon Network and Stuart Snyder.

      Wow, has it occurred to anyone that we are now attempting to help the old Cartoon Network heroes defeat Lord Stuse? (Cartoon Network Universe: StusionStall)

      Okay, I'll go now.

        Loading editor
    • i signed the petition and i hope it wont be in vain.. it might be though....

        Loading editor
    • LNQ24 wrote:
      i signed the petition and i hope it wont be in vain.. it might be though....

      it will be in vain

        Loading editor
    • what are you guys  ff players or pacman players you defeated fuse or his minions and you cannot even try to stay positive on bringing back cnn universe from Lord Stuse .And always remember where there is will there is a way and we will play the games we want to play not that cheap ff heroes so what do you say who is with me

        Loading editor
    • i actually am, Fury. i'm with you. i dont think ff heroes will succed. We could actually TALK to others players.

        Loading editor
    • I told CN this (not exactly):

      Bring back FF or else FFH will not make any sense to have around.


      They never responded.

        Loading editor
    • PtBVIQfhNk
      PtBVIQfhNk removed this reply because:
      Immature younger self.
      01:06, July 9, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • Popsfootloose10169 wrote:
      I told CN this (not exactly):

      Bring back FF or else FFH will not make any sense to have around.


      They never responded.

      actually when have they ever listened to us?

        Loading editor
    • My childhood has gone down the drain. And with it, my strength to live. ;-;

        Loading editor
    • Well, sometimes it actually does work.  As I understand it, massive fan reaction in favor of Kim Possible caused even the mighty Mouse House to change its previously steel-clad rule against running a series for more than three seasons.  I have heard that even members of Congress will listen if one is persistent enough; and they are way more insulated from "fan" reaction than network executives are. As I see it, there are three main points to bear in mind:

      1 Be polite.  Nobody wants to accomodate someone who is being a total jerk to them.

      2. Be positive.  Tell them how much you LOVE FusionFall, not how much you hate everything else they are doing.

      3 Be persistent.  This is the most important thing.  You may die fifty times over, but eventually you WILL defeat those Great Shellslugs.


      That's all.  Good luck, heroesl

      Tann

        Loading editor
    • Tann, the thing is, persistence is not easy. What we're trying to do is like banging our heads on a brick wall, and hurts about just as much. But then again, I started thinking about the story of David and Goliath. Maybe we can take our slingshots and take down the Goliath that is CN.

        Loading editor
    • Well, if you want to be all Biblical:

      In this one town there was a judge who never worried about God—and he didn’t think much of humanity, either.  Now, there was a poor little old lady, a widow with no one to speak up for her, who had a case in his court, and she kept constantly pestering him:  “This guy cheated me!  You need to make him pay! “ For a long time, the judge just ignored her.  But finally, after a looooooong time, he said to himself, “I don’t give a rat’s rump-roast about morality or my reputation, but this freakin’ widow is getting on my last nerve!  I’m going to rule in her favor, before she drives me completely Loony Tunes!”

      And that was a politician.  As I said, network suits tend to fold a lot more quickly.

      Of course, persistence is not easy.  But neither is REsistence.  And there are more of us than there are of them.

      Tann

        Loading editor
    • The petition has no popularity, CN has already shut down their servers and most likely wiped it already for space. The game is gone, nothing you can do now. This thread will close down in 3 days which will also be the time I leave this wikia. If you wish to further this buisness make your own thread of what not, more details on how to contact me after I leave will be decided on.

      ~Thetexassooner1

        Loading editor
    • PtBVIQfhNk
      PtBVIQfhNk removed this reply because:
      Immature younger self.
      01:06, July 9, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • Fury Aftershock star wrote:
      what are you guys  ff players or pacman players you defeated fuse or his minions and you cannot even try to stay positive on bringing back cnn universe from Lord Stuse .And always remember where there is will there is a way and we will play the games we want to play not that cheap ff heroes so what do you say who is with me

      Fusionbioformer is right we have to stick together

        Loading editor
    • pls all who are giving up so easily are not even real players but no offense i know we can make this happen

        Loading editor
    • Fury Aftershock star wrote:
      pls all who are giving up so easily are not even real players but no offense i know we can make this happen

      I lost my hope in about 85%.

      I  just don't know what should we do. 

      1.Play FFH wich should either make them think we realy rly rly want FF back.                                                           either make them think we like it better.        

      2.Not play FFH wich should either make them quit it and not give a damn .                                                                   either make them bring back FF in a form something like the Future

        Loading editor
    • anyone around here know how to program unity I am just saying if it is possible we can create ff.v2 with our own heroes we can build a team called the illusionfall we hav many people to build characters areas missions i was just saying. Here is a link The Deletion: FusionFall

      Cooltext1172750054

      Just saying

        Loading editor
    • PtBVIQfhNk
      PtBVIQfhNk removed this reply because:
      Immature younger self.
      01:06, July 9, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • PtBVIQfhNk
      PtBVIQfhNk removed this reply because:
      Immature younger self.
      01:06, July 9, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • No, according to the link from Facebook to his user page that is XTheupgrade. From looking at the pictures, he is somehow able to take the coding of the NPCs and tranfer them to a separate location. We should put him in charge of making the game, and Wiltilt in charge of making new NPCs, Nanos, and missions.

      Now the question is, will our previous player status be transferred to the Unity version, and what will the plot be;

      1.In the current time

      2. In the Future

      3. After Fuse is defeated

      4. Remain the same.

        Loading editor
    • What you see in the pictures is just an island of "testings", I managed to find some game models to experiment with them as I am a begginer in unity. But I learn very fast.

        Loading editor
    • We should have the original game and then whatever was made by the fans.


      Wilt came up with worlds beyond the actual game. They would go up to level 50, I believe.


      Some people (including me) came up with new costumes and clothing items. We can incorporate those into the game.


      Here's the link to the forum where I originally saw all of these and posted some of my own creations as Awesome Lizardcomet: http://xtremefusionfall.forumotion.com/t172-project-revive

        Loading editor
    • PtBVIQfhNk
      PtBVIQfhNk removed this reply because:
      Unless...you'd rather I go first?
      01:07, July 9, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • Fusionbioformer wrote:
      Well, I personally think there should be a slight alteration in Style. i don't know about you, but there's a too heavy influence on Asian Culture in the game. Maybe it's the feel, the charascters themselves...I dunno, but that's one thing I thing contributed in straying from the source material. Is Wilt on this Wiki, btw?


      On a side note, I can help provide concept art for characters if you would like.

      yes yes he is

        Loading editor
    • PtBVIQfhNk
      PtBVIQfhNk removed this reply because:
      Unless...you'd rather I go first?
      01:08, July 9, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • The main idea of ​​"the game" you are doing XTheupgrade and other guys (including me) is to make this game as similar as possible to Fusion Fall.

      The "updates" on this game maybe will be made at some point, but for now it's just a start.I just wanted to show XTheupgrade work, our other work this under lock ;) 

      We do not need for anyone right now.

        Loading editor
    • Fusionfall had a team of around 30 and took 2 years to develop. A team of 5 is the max I think this game will have with this community will take around 10 years of full dedication to do and by then many of the players will have something better to do then play a old game on a broken engine. And whoever says that im not a player because I gave up on the game fast, ive been playing since release. Fusionfall has slowly lost all my hope. I don't think a fan made game will be successful unless it is worked on for AT LEAST 2 years which will be to long. Face it the game is gone and there is nothing we can do. Chances are they already got rid of all of Fusionfalls data to free up room on their servers.

      ~Thetexassooner1

        Loading editor
    • PtBVIQfhNk
      PtBVIQfhNk removed this reply because:
      Unless...you'd rather I go first?
      01:08, July 9, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • Here are my designs:

      Lolly Poopdeck

      Lolly Poopdeck








      Benson

      Benson







      Hammer Thingy

      "Fred FredBurger, Fred Fredburger..."









      Bloxx Shirt

      A shirt based on Bloxx, originally a skate set. Also, I am aware of my crappy handwriting.





      Death

      Death is a bich.








      Nazz

      Nazz





      Skips

      Luke Skyw- The J- SKIPS






      Doyle

      I ****ed up on this one, but Doyle.








      Shocksquatch

      Shocksquatch suit (includes next two)





      Shocksquatch Weapon

      Would coincide with the glove weapon idea.







      Shocksquatch Back Item

      Back item.







      There are other designs that include:

      Adam Lyon (I accidentally uploaded it to the wiki.)

      Barber System with mascot Doctor Barber (unfinished project from CN)

      Glove Weapons

      B-MO/Fusion B-MO

      LSP

      Lazlo, Raj, and Clam (unfinished project from CN)

      lots of Ben 10-based suits

      Buck Tuddrussel/Fusion Buck Tuddrussel

      Van Kleiss

      Fusion Dracula

      Marzipan (a project featured by Wiltilt to hold different things that he would show in his videos)

      Larry 3000/Fusion Larry 3000 (he was obviously around for his head to be in the future)

      Nanos of Schnitzel, K'Nuckles, TOM, etc.

      Bloxx Breaker, a Bloxx-themed glove weapon

      Eris/Fusion Eris

      K'Nuckles/Fusion K'Nuckles

      Bubbie

      Skarr (not on paper but was going to be made by Wiltilt)

      Eustace and Muriel

      Rolf (in Urban Ranger uniform)

      various suits and weapons (I made a Regular Show-themed suit based on the Prank War episode, but I lost it.)


      Also, there's a map Wilt made a while ago depicting Phase III of the game by Project: R.

      Phase III Map

      Phase III by Wiltilt






      It has locations from:

      The Amazing World of Gumball

      Adventure Time (this breaks the logic of the show, but who cares)

      Chowder

      Generator Rex

      Regular Show

      The Misadventures of Flapjack

      Johnny Test

      Ben 10

        Loading editor
    • Thetexassooner1 wrote:
      Fusionfall had a team of around 30 and took 2 years to develop. A team of 5 is the max I think this game will have with this community will take around 10 years of full dedication to do and by then many of the players will have something better to do then play a old game on a broken engine. And whoever says that im not a player because I gave up on the game fast, ive been playing since release. Fusionfall has slowly lost all my hope. I don't think a fan made game will be successful unless it is worked on for AT LEAST 2 years which will be to long. Face it the game is gone and there is nothing we can do. Chances are they already got rid of all of Fusionfalls data to free up room on their servers.

      ~Thetexassooner1

      I know, I know, but would be necessary to recruit people who can make 3D objects etc. ....

        Loading editor
    • Fury Aftershock star
      Fury Aftershock star removed this reply because:
      specific reasons
      09:07, September 3, 2013
      This reply has been removed
    • we have to stick together it might take months.....years but we can do it and we should put chat and chat filter most important look below

        Loading editor
    • 1.world and world map.

      2.NPC's

      3.Nanos.

      4.unique character for everyone

      5.buildings and grass

      6.chat with filter

      7.group and buddy attribute.

      8.i will not be the director

      9.Fusions

      10.monsters

      11.lairs

      12.timelines

      13.vehicles

      14.items

      15.game guide.

      16.nano and item codes

        Loading editor
    • Thetexassooner1 wrote:
      Fusionfall had a team of around 30 and took 2 years to develop. A team of 5 is the max I think this game will have with this community will take around 10 years of full dedication to do and by then many of the players will have something better to do then play a old game on a broken engine. And whoever says that im not a player because I gave up on the game fast, ive been playing since release. Fusionfall has slowly lost all my hope. I don't think a fan made game will be successful unless it is worked on for AT LEAST 2 years which will be to long. Face it the game is gone and there is nothing we can do. Chances are they already got rid of all of Fusionfalls data to free up room on their servers.

      ~Thetexassooner1

      Some will start hating me(and they should) but i agree 1000% with you.

        Loading editor
    • Cliff Stalwart
      Cliff Stalwart removed this reply because:
      reason:it was buggin ppl.and i was mean.yet i said the true thing.
      09:57, September 3, 2013
      This reply has been removed
    • Fury Aftershock star
      Fury Aftershock star removed this reply because:
      other specific reason
      09:08, September 3, 2013
      This reply has been removed
    • Fury Aftershock star wrote:
      hey i didnt mean it and can you stop bugging everyone

      Sorry. 

      ......

        Loading editor
    • no prob

        Loading editor
    • Isn't FusionFall copyrighted?

        Loading editor
    • If they could remake Half-Life wihout Valve getting mad at them, who says CN will mind a harmless little remake of one of their best games?


      Also, Fury, wouldn't Wilt be the director? Sure, you thought of it, but honestly he's been doing this from the moment it didn't update. He deserves the spot.

        Loading editor
    • Wait- Valve... Half-Life being remade... Source Engine.... REMAKE IT USING SOURCE!

        Loading editor
    • Popsfootloose10169 wrote:
      If they could remake Half-Life wihout Valve getting mad at them, who says CN will mind a harmless little remake of one of their best games?


      Also, Fury, wouldn't Wilt be the director? Sure, you thought of it, but honestly he's been doing this from the moment it didn't update. He deserves the spot.

      WiltTilt (Ty) has quit all assosiation with Fusionfall. When Fusionfall closed free chat he decided to move on hence his farwell video. He will not be working on anything related to Fusionfall anymore.

        Loading editor
    • Tannhaeuser wrote:
      Isn't FusionFall copyrighted?

      Yes, that is a huge trouble for a company to buy Fusionfall (Which im about 99.9% certain nobody is looking at Fusionfall).

        Loading editor
    • Popsfootloose10169 wrote:
      If they could remake Half-Life wihout Valve getting mad at them, who says CN will mind a harmless little remake of one of their best games?


      Also, Fury, wouldn't Wilt be the director? Sure, you thought of it, but honestly he's been doing this from the moment it didn't update. He deserves the spot.

      CN would be mad, CN, Like Disney, is a money hungry company while Valve on the other hang doesn't care because they KNOW that if they play the remade version they have a better chance of buying the old one. CN closed down Fusionfall because they know they can no longer gain a profit on it. They kept it open for as long as they kept on making a profit. Another reason why it closed is the certificate ran out for Fusionfall and they didn't want to re-new it for reason stated before.

        Loading editor
    • when people band together like this, it makes me smile and know the world is awesome at times

        Loading editor
    • Regular Guy
      Regular Guy removed this reply because:
      *facepalm* nvm
      00:26, September 4, 2013
      This reply has been removed
    • Well, to be fair to CN, they do have a right to say what is done with their own intellectual property.  I think all those animators and voice actors and writers and composers and game designers have a right to make money off of their own work -- and I also think the financial types who put up the money that allowed those creators to get started in the first place have a right to a return on their investment as well.   That's not being especially greedy.

      Sometimes the corporate types do go too far, and put short term financial considerations ahead of artistic considerations and ahead of -- shall we call it, "customer service"?  But, after all, they HAVE to consider the profit margin; if they tried to provide free cartoons and games regardless of whether it made them any money, they would go out of business, and we wouldn't get even as much as we have already of either.

      I personally don't want to give up on the network itself doing the right thing, as long as we make it clear that they WOULD profit from a renewal of FusionFall (which I think they would, if it were done creatively).  On the other hand, the example of that PowerPuff Girls Doujinshi (see? I got it right that time) suggests that the network might not be too hard on any fan projects, might, indeed, find in them reasons to reboot the franchise.

      So, yeah, I guess it's all right to go on until CN says it's not.

      I may say a few words about style the next time I post.  Aw, who am I kiddin', it'll probably be a Wall of Text as usual.

      In the immortal words of the Caponians: See ya.

        Loading editor
    • If they wanted money, then why not just remove the 'free-to-play' installation and start pumping out expansion packs like WOW (World of Warcraft)? Its literally a win-win.

        Loading editor
    • I don't know.  Maybe it wouldn't make enough money.  Maybe they just haven't thought of it (in which case we should point it out to them).  Maybe they have a hidden anti-FusionFall bias based on some abstruse personal or political principle.  Maybe they have joined a secret Ancient Aliens cult that wants to smoothe things over for our new Fusion Overlords and don't want us to practice fighting them.  As I said, I don't know. "You'll ask me why they rather choose to have a weight of carrion flesh than to receive three thousand ducats.  I'll not answer that, but say, 'It is their humour.'" Much as you or I hate it, FusionFall is theirs, and they can do what they want with it.


      Okay, Style in a later post.

        Loading editor
    • ok kids don't play when ff was pay play cause parents said "pay that much for a small game .....do something else like learn your math."and so ff got less populated

        Loading editor
    • Fusionbioformer wrote:
      Well, I personally think there should be a slight alteration in Style. i don't know about you, but there's a too heavy influence on Asian Culture in the game. Maybe it's the feel, the charascters themselves...I dunno, but that's one thing I thing contributed in straying from the source material. Is Wilt on this Wiki, btw?

      Well, I personally think there should be a slight alteration in Style. I don’t know about you, but there’s a too heavy influence of Asian Culture on the game. Maybe it’s the feel, the characters themselves…I dunno, but that’s one thing I thing contributed in straying from the source material.

      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      Wow.  I can’t believe I am actually about to defend “anime/manga style”; I mean, my anime hatred is legendary.  However…

      1.      It is the style in which FusionFall was made.  I think there is a bit of an inconsistency in saying, “Hey, we want our old game back—and we want it in a completely different style!”

      2.       The various shows that FusionFall was drawn from were in a number of wildly different styles.  It the game is not to be a complete mishmash, a compromise style must be chosen.

      3.      Anime-style is at least a very popular style, and is thus acceptable to large numbers of people.

      4.       There are other popular styles, but most of them are inappropriate to the kind of game FusionFall is.  For instance, Disney style (well, the “duck universe” style) is too silly, and “princess” style too schmaltzy.  South Park style is grotesque and doesn’t allow for much freedom of movement.  Superhero style is a bit over-weighted; nobody really wants to see a bunch of muscle-bound teens and pre-teens running around.

      5.       Anime-style does at least have the ability to carry a broad range of emotion, from serious to comic.

      6.        Anime-style is relatively easy, so even non-professional artists can manage to use it effectively.

      7.       The art style used by FusionFall is really not so much “anime style” as “animesque.”  You don’t get all those conventional symbols like sweatdrops and throbbing Balkankreuzes on the head and all that.  It really is a cross between Eastern and Western style.

      Yeah, I don’t like our own native style(s) being driven out by the Akira Tsunami, either.  But in this case, I think there is something to be said for a certain amount of Japanification.  Besides, if our own styles are strong enough, they will shine through any veneer of mannerism laid over them.  A copy of a Donatello by Raphael (I refer to the Italian artists, not the turtles) is still gonna be as much Raphael as it is Donatello.


        Loading editor
    • PtBVIQfhNk
      PtBVIQfhNk removed this reply because:
      Dumb, younger self.
      01:09, July 9, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • Fusionbioformer wrote:
      So, are you people that pathetic? That you give up, just because a mentality of hopelessness spreads like the plague? That's why people stopped making it profitable enough for CN to find new programmers.


      Are you that pathetic that you still keep on fighting a lost cause? Want to know something, the game has been lost since 2011 but we had HOPE it would continue going, HOPE has lead us nowhere. FACTS state that the game is lost. CN lost programmers when the game WAS profitable. The got rid of Grigon and tried to do it themselves and this is what happened. Fusionfall was lost since they got rid of Grigon. Don't call me pathetic when im using ACTUAL FACTS to back up MY argument instead of blind faith.

        Loading editor
    • Guys, please.  It's not a matter of being “pathetic” on either side. One group wants to be practical and not sink any more emotional capital in a lost cause; the other group says that no cause is lost while there are people willing to fight for it.  BOTH ARE REASONABLE STANCES.  Remember that we all agree on the fundamental issue of wanting FusionFall back.  The one thing that would make our cause really hopeless is a lack of Unity (ha! See what I did there? I kill me!).  Seriously, though, backbiting and infighting is nothing but signing up for Lord Stuse’s private army.

      Now, personally, I think the best way to proceed is to keep pestering Cartoon Network (“Hey, I had a lot of fun on the Adventure Time game creator — oh, and by the way, can we see FusionFall brought back?”)  I understand how a lot of people would think that’s a waste of time.  I also understand how some people think that you can’t know until you actually try, and that even a thin chance is worth the effort.  That’s their choice.

      I know some people want to proceed with a fan-developed version of FusionFall.  I do not in the least condemn them, but I hope they will understand when I suggest that I myself don’t feel I could be satisfied with any game not developed using network talent with network authorization.  I mean, it just makes a difference to me to know that when I would click on my Mordecai nano, I’d actually hear J.G.Quintel.  Still, I admire their energy and creativity.

      There are those who find the network wholly decadent and unresponsive, and refuse to allow their feelings to be jerked around by a bunch of faceless corporate dictators.  Believe me, I have been where you are.  I have seen a number of series that I seriously loved abandoned — or worse, dragged out into a zombie-like husk of their former selves — and it HURTS.  I don’t in the least blame anyone who wants to avoid that.  Better a clean break sometimes.  If you feel you do not want to waste weeks, months, years of your life waiting to see a new FusionFall (which may not even happen), I am not going to condemn your decision.

      So, please, folks, try to support each other.  We all are presumably here because we love FusionFall; there is no shame in each of us loving it in his or her own way.  Nobody here is “pathetic,”* just because he or she disagrees with another person’s methods.  Some people are lions, and want to fight; some are foxes, and want to be cunning; some are antelope, and want to escape.  Better than us all being lemmings, all doing the same thing.

      TANN

      * …except maybe me, after some of the jokes I have pulled here.

        Loading editor
    • PtBVIQfhNk
      PtBVIQfhNk removed this reply because:
      Dumb, younger self.
      01:09, July 9, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • Doing something is great! However, no blame attaches to those who choose to do something else.  And there is one thing I would discourage, good and hard.  I would discourage blaming or insulting people who want to deal with the closing of FusionFall in their own ways.

      I can just imagine the conversation at Cartoon Network: “You think there will be any backlash from our taking down FusionFall? I understand the Internet has been pretty lively.”  “Nah, don’t sweat it.  Those fans always end up turning on each other; they’re so busy fighting among themselves that we’re able to do whatever we want.  Divide and conquer, baby.”  (Evil network executives always call each other “baby.”)

      So, please, guys — save your fire for the Fusions.  I know you guys are full of energy, but let’s see it channeled into building something up, rather than tearing each other down.  That helps no-one but the Itsy Bitsy Snyder.

        Loading editor
    • PtBVIQfhNk
      PtBVIQfhNk removed this reply because:
      Dumb, younger self.
      01:09, July 9, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • This discussion does not belong here, as anything about Fake/remade FusionFall is against the rules. 

        Loading editor
    • PtBVIQfhNk
      PtBVIQfhNk removed this reply because:
      Dumb, younger self.
      01:09, July 9, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • I suggest we discuss this on the FanonFall wiki, it'd be more relevant there.

        Loading editor
    • I don't think the rules will be amended for a possible remake, I personally don't agree with it but we have 2 more admins who have to agree on it, 2/3 have to agree in order for it to be amended.

        Loading editor
    • PtBVIQfhNk
      PtBVIQfhNk removed this reply because:
      Dumb, younger self.
      01:10, July 9, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • That can go on the FanFiction wikia as it is not a fact, its Fanon.

        Loading editor
    • PtBVIQfhNk
      PtBVIQfhNk removed this reply because:
      Dumb, younger self.
      01:10, July 9, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • I article on a not well now wikia will not impact the fate of Fusionfall, until it is big and known, please put it on the fanon wikia until it either A. Becomes big and can majorly impact or B. The other admins agree to put it on here. Like I said both of them have to agree to amend the rule to put it on here because I don't agree. So for now put it here.

        Loading editor
    • PtBVIQfhNk
      PtBVIQfhNk removed this reply because:
      Dumb, younger self.
      01:10, July 9, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • Fusionbiofformer, people can put their ideas on the fanon wiki, in the form of pages. There's no reason to put a mini-fanonfall wiki here.

        Loading editor
    • I don't agree with this. Unless the idea actually goes anywhere, it shouldn't be on the Canon Wiki. If it does succeed, although that is very unlikely, it would be mentioned somewhere.

        Loading editor
    • PtBVIQfhNk
      PtBVIQfhNk removed this reply because:
      Dumb, younger self.
      01:10, July 9, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • It's a fan-project, Wikis don't put fan stuff on the Canon one unless it actually has an impact. I don't know how you'll get it done, but don't put it here; it's not tolerated.

        Loading editor
    • You can put it in the form of a BLOG. As long as you follow the blog guidelines it will be aloud and can be featured on the canon wikia. You can do both if you want but thats all you can do as of now.

        Loading editor
    • PtBVIQfhNk
      PtBVIQfhNk removed this reply because:
      Dumb, younger self.
      01:10, July 9, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • No, its because IT WONT WORK! We are not restricting you either, its been the rules since the new Era of the wikia. Please drop it, do what the rules say or SHUT UP!

        Loading editor
    • PtBVIQfhNk
      PtBVIQfhNk removed this reply because:
      Dumb, younger self.
      01:10, July 9, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • Anything about a Fanmade/remade Fusionfall is also not allowed on here.<----- THAT IS THE RULE! IF YOU WANT TO QUESTION IT YOU CAN FIND IT HERE: http://fusionfall.wikia.com/wiki/Rules_and_Regulations        

        Loading editor
    • Let me apologize for having inadvertently violated the rule against speculation, which I had misread.

      Farewell, all.

        Loading editor
    • PtBVIQfhNk
      PtBVIQfhNk removed this reply because:
      Dumb, younger self.
      01:11, July 9, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • i'm with yu all the way 

        Loading editor
    • PtBVIQfhNk
      PtBVIQfhNk removed this reply because:
      Dumb, younger self.
      01:11, July 9, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • Fusionbioformer, you are requesting something that meets the description of the FanonFall Wiki perfectly. Why are you asking for something that already exists? 

        Loading editor
    • Im sorry, but we are not going to adjust rules to a project that won't work. That petition was mostly made to see how many people who actually cared, it has 92 supporters that are not me. This means you want to convense CN to make a un-profitable decision with around 100-200 people? If you think you can do it let me either guide you to 1. A mental facillity or 2. The best stratagist to exist on the internet. The project is failed, do what we said you can DO by the rules like make a blog or go to the Fanon Wikia OR stop talking about it.  We didn't bend the rules for some admins in 2011 and we aren't going to do it to someone whos only been on the wikia for 2 weeks.

        Loading editor
    • PtBVIQfhNk
      PtBVIQfhNk removed this reply because:
      Dumb, younger self.
      01:11, July 9, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • I know buisness and programming. BOTH are impossible with Fusionfall. A Fusionfall re-make or sequal might come but Fusionfall itself is gone, done. CN might work on a new version like I said, I don't know. But the current version is un-profitable and CN MIGHT find a way to make it work. Also with the 200 people if ALL of them pay $60 dollars every year it will still lose money with server maitanence and programmers for the game PLUS the legal rights to the characters. You will get very few of that if you make a fan made version. I suggest you either write a blog, go to the fanon, or wait and see what happens. Please end this discussion until further notice. We have a admin meeting tommorrow and we will discuss what to do with this wikia. I have ideas of my own which will help the wikia and the community but thats all I have to say. I am not all negative, I have plans I am working on that might work alot more better.

        Loading editor
    • (@Fusionbioformer) It's called "Fanonfall wiki". Look it up. 

      (@Thetexassooner1) Copyright isn't an issue if the game is non-profit and doens't directly use any of the original game's resources. 

        Loading editor
    • PtBVIQfhNk
      PtBVIQfhNk removed this reply because:
      Dumb, younger self.
      01:12, July 9, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • Fusionbioformer, for the last time it is NOT going on this wikia. Do what I suggested or SHUT UP!

        Loading editor
    • PtBVIQfhNk
      PtBVIQfhNk removed this reply because:
      Dumb, younger self.
      01:22, July 9, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • Because, 

      1: He already listed several reasons why it's a terrible idea that you ignored. 

      2: DUDE, IT ALREADY EXISTS!!! IT'S CALLED "FANONFALL WIKI"!!! Plus, people already do that using blogs sometimes! Has it had any affect on the game? NO! Now stop suggesting something that you know already exists! 

        Loading editor
    • You don't listen to logic do you. The game was wiped because of money loss, if it made MONEY it would stay open. Simple as that. The game can't make money hense its gone because as a BUISNESS CN wants MONEY. If you are going to offer a project idea post it in a blog or on the Fanon wikia so it follows the rules. TWO admins said they don't support a rule change because of it. Where is his hate? Exactly SHUT UP!

        Loading editor
    • PtBVIQfhNk
      PtBVIQfhNk removed this reply because:
      Dumb, younger self.
      01:22, July 9, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • Have you not read this wiki's main page? The fanonfall wiki IS affilated. Stop suggesting something that already exists. People aren't interested in it because of problems, such as making 50 irrelavent fanon characters being A-ok and the lack of a clear description of what the wiki is for. We don't need another fanon wiki, we just need to improve the one we have. 

        Loading editor
    • PtBVIQfhNk
      PtBVIQfhNk removed this reply because:
      Dumb, younger self.
      01:22, July 9, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • Why don't you learn a thing or two about the real program, MONEY. As a buisness would you keep a game up that loses money? No you wouldn't. A Fusionfall 2 would be in a better interest so it can get better advertising and publicity. I never denied a revamp by CN or a sequal, But the original Fusionfall is gone, nothing we can do. I am tired of dealing with you, please contact another admin. BTW your exactly like NinjaDevil777, never listened and always said his idea was right and anybody who denies it isn't smart and is just mean. Do you know his fate? He is indefinitly banned. Thats how my signature "Meanest user on the wikia" came from. Because of all the HATE I have gotten from the years. You are no different from the rest of the idiots. I gave you the best suggestions that will be alowed, its YOUR fault your not doing it. Its your fault you are losing time for getting your project running. Start it, and if it gets big enough it might change, but for now its a solid NO. Right now I also have bigger problems to worry about then you so all future reponces until after the admin meeting will be ignored by me.

        Loading editor
    • PtBVIQfhNk
      PtBVIQfhNk removed this reply because:
      Dumb, younger self.
      01:22, July 9, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • I have taken alot more than just Criticism. I will accept that but hate, oh nah. I take pride it in because its a repuatation that came with me showing people that they were wrong. Some accept it and find out the stance that I am seeing, most just don't see it and/or don't listen. I see you have a passion in what you are doing and I do respect that but let me tell you my ground on what you just said. I never told you to give up, I am encouraging you to do what the rules say. As of now, I see not that many people agreeing with the plan, people working with the plan, and supporters of the plan. All I have seen about the plan is to re-make Fusionfall in Unity and make it better which will take about 2 years at minimum to make. I am not close minded, this entire time I have been taking in your imput and I see where you are coming from, if I was 3 years younger I would have done the same thing. But over the years of getting deeper into programming and buisness and knowing about the Fusionfall Development in general, I saw in late 2011 where it is heading. Nowhere. No major updates, no involvent with the developers. The expansion came out 2 years after it was said to come out. After Grigon left they didn't give a rats a$$ because they tried to do it themselves, couldn't, and ditched the project. Power Hungry is not a term I would use on my self. I was voted into admin by the community along with Fuse King (Who is now banned) so they did want me here. You are not going in blind folded I will agree, I see you have some sort of a "plan". But like I said, you have to look from CNs eyes. If I accidently insulted your character, I am sorry (When was the last time I said that?), I tend to not proof read stuff I read due to the fact that I am generally very busy. I am planning on Sunday to release a video explaining in very in depth detail on why Fusionfall will not be revived. Also you can still explore Fusionfall's web page from here its just that if you hit play now it will show the closing web page. Just something I wanted to share. Money is a huge part in CN's game development. They ARE a greedy company, no getting around that. They won't care about their current fans if they can get more money and fans from doing something else. Grigon has passion, CN has greed. Grigon got fired, Greed took over. Now to finish this off time for a Fun Fact! Fun Fact: Did you know, around 7 months before FFH was released, when I played tons of League of Legends, Dota, and Diablo 3, I messaged CN's development team and said they should do a game in that type of style? Half a year after that something like that came out. coincidence? Maybe but it seems odd to me.

        Loading editor
    • If you mean the bridge made of broken glass, razor blades, and fire then I'm sure pretty sure no one's crossed it. I don't care much you beg either, it's not going on this Wiki. End. Of. Story. 

        Loading editor
    • PtBVIQfhNk
      PtBVIQfhNk removed this reply because:
      Dumb, younger self.
      01:22, July 9, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • Grigon went defunt because they were fired.

        Loading editor
    • PtBVIQfhNk
      PtBVIQfhNk removed this reply because:
      Dumb, younger self.
      01:22, July 9, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • Grigon was asked by CN to work on Fusionfall, I will descuss alot more of this in the video because as of now typing it would be useless.

        Loading editor
    • PtBVIQfhNk
      PtBVIQfhNk removed this reply because:
      Dumb, younger self.
      01:21, July 9, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • It is currently in the script so no worrys. The video might be published Today or Tommorrow by the how fast its going.

        Loading editor
    • PtBVIQfhNk
      PtBVIQfhNk removed this reply because:
      Dumb, younger self.
      01:21, July 9, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • Thats the plan.

        Loading editor
    • ok

        Loading editor
    • F.B yu on facebook friend me on Omar Shaikh

        Loading editor
    • PtBVIQfhNk
      PtBVIQfhNk removed this reply because:
      Dumb, younger self.
      01:21, July 9, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • How many signatures do you need to win?

        Loading editor
    • the servers are now operational

        Loading editor
    • which server and what signatures

        Loading editor
    • Lord Sim wrote:
      the servers are now operational

      Servers are closed permanently. You can't make a statement like that without showing proof, like a screenshot.

        Loading editor
    • Show

      Haahaha

      There is your proof....lol
        Loading editor
    • AfterShock is right ! HolyFrogBurger!!!

        Loading editor
    • But when you go to the play now button you have to be fast and press the X and not let it fuly load.if you do that it will show you :
      Mmmm

      HOLYFREDFREDBURGER!

        Loading editor
    • Fury Aftershock star wrote:
      Show

      Haahaha

      There is your proof....lol

      Holyyy, is this actualy real????


        Loading editor
    • Dr. Ivo Robotnik wrote:
      Fury Aftershock star wrote:
      Show

      Haahaha

      There is your proof....lol
      Holyyy, is this actualy real????


      it is 

        Loading editor
    • oh yeah !! fury with score :1 and the battle is tough

        Loading editor
    • yu saw that when

      OmnitrixBearer0799 wrote:

      Servers are closed permanently. You can't make a statement like that without showing proof, like a screenshot.

      and then boom back at ya and 

      Fury Aftershock star wrote:
      Show

      Haahaha

      There is your proof....lol


        Loading editor
    • no offense OmnitrixBearer0799  sorry ,really sorry

        Loading editor
    • This looks like some kind of mistake ... or maybe they are doing something .. who knows .. :O

        Loading editor
    • It is a mistake, they HTML and Javascript wasn't made right. They made it where you can't access it from the main website but the sub-sites still exist through searching on Google.

        Loading editor
    • Ok ... this is weird. Video.

        Loading editor
    • PtBVIQfhNk
      PtBVIQfhNk removed this reply because:
      Dumb, younger self.
      01:21, July 9, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • Maybe....maybe not.

        Loading editor
    • PtBVIQfhNk
      PtBVIQfhNk removed this reply because:
      Dumb, younger self.
      01:20, July 9, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • PtBVIQfhNk
      PtBVIQfhNk removed this reply because:
      Dumb, younger self.
      01:21, July 9, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • who of us preserved the game while ff was still on : none we were too busy hanging out in cnu

        Loading editor
    • and did someone say hack cause in a world of today just type or surf the internet and get the software to hack I am not encouraging but just saying like that

        Loading editor
    • Fusionbioformer wrote:
      Speaking of which, if it's possible in ff, can it be done in Toontown too? Not to go off-topic, but we should try to preserve that game too for future intents and purposes.

      Toontown is already covered by some hackers but Fusionfall cannot be covered if we can't access the servers again. All we will get though would be the zones not the chat, scripts, GUI etc.

        Loading editor
    • PtBVIQfhNk
      PtBVIQfhNk removed this reply because:
      Dumb, younger self.
      01:20, July 9, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • Why does everyone focus on Wilt? Wilt will not help, excuse my language but he does not give a $hit anymore. Not a single one. Just get him out of your mind and look elsewhere.

        Loading editor
    • PtBVIQfhNk
      PtBVIQfhNk removed this reply because:
      Dumb, younger self.
      01:20, July 9, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • Fusionbioformer wrote:
      I know that. But if he's part of the cream of the crop, he's needed more than he knows.

      Even if you tell him to join you face-to-face, he will just ignore you. He definetely doesn't care.

        Loading editor
    • PtBVIQfhNk
      PtBVIQfhNk removed this reply because:
      Dumb, younger self.
      01:20, July 9, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • Fusionbioformer wrote:
      Don't speak for him just because he doesn't know about recent events. If he had the chance to do what he could back then, he would.

      He did what he could, then CN ruined everything, again. He himself has stated that he has given up on FusionFall on his farewell video.

      If you think that he will show up just because someone demanded to remake FusionFall then you are a complete and utter fool. This entire project is obviously gonna fail because:

      A: There are like, 5 people involved?

      B: You are not a highly successful company.

      C: I you somehow manage to pull this off (not gonna happen, ever) CN is just gonna sue you and delete everything you created. -.-*

      I can go on and on but you'll probably still continue this fantasy and oppose everyone that know the situation we're in.

        Loading editor
    • Second day, the servers are still open.

        Loading editor
    • XTheupgrade wrote:
      Second day, the servers are still open.

      Hit the Play Now button.

        Loading editor
    • PtBVIQfhNk
      PtBVIQfhNk removed this reply because:
      Dumb, younger self.
      01:20, July 9, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • OmnitrixBearer0799 wrote:
      XTheupgrade wrote:
      Second day, the servers are still open.
      Hit the Play Now button.

      I know, is that you can not play, but I'm curious, because the servers are open.

        Loading editor
    • PtBVIQfhNk
      PtBVIQfhNk removed this reply because:
      Dumb, younger self.
      01:19, July 9, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • He has no proof of the date he accessed it. 

        Loading editor
    • PtBVIQfhNk
      PtBVIQfhNk removed this reply because:
      Dumb, younger self.
      01:19, July 9, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • There is (now was) to make all players being invisible by disconnecting before the players load. So walking to each of those places would make all players be gone and chat was gone almost all the time so I don't need to explain that.

        Loading editor
    • PtBVIQfhNk
      PtBVIQfhNk removed this reply because:
      Dumb, younger self.
      01:19, July 9, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • Uhhhh.....F.B can yu repeat that my head is spinning

        Loading editor
    • PtBVIQfhNk
      PtBVIQfhNk removed this reply because:
      Dumb, younger self.
      01:18, July 9, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • cool!......why?

        Loading editor
    • PtBVIQfhNk
      PtBVIQfhNk removed this reply because:
      Dumb, younger self.
      01:18, July 9, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • are yu sure this is poss yu know.i hav some friends who are dying for remaking ff i can't let down their hope,their names on fb is  Lingais yo waran and kiishaan

        Loading editor
    • Hello Guys!! How Are You All?

      Wow its a pleasure to me to see that you all are working hard to save FF. Anyways i too wanted to contribute after having a look at this forum as well as the one after this. So i tried with my maya to help develop an animation, but i was nowhere near anything good coz im a beginner lol still have a look at this stupid design ill try my best to contribute if necessary.

      Peace out
      MAYA

      Autodesk Maya (trying to create the environment but to no use)

        Loading editor
    • Lol Something is entirely wrong i read the post that FF is back :D its not but going to the server page i get this :D 
      SERVER STATUS

      SERVER STATUS (look at the date that is today lol)

        Loading editor
    • Agent Lextracker wrote:
      Lol Something is entirely wrong i read the post that FF is back :D its not but going to the server page i get this :D 
      SERVER STATUS

      SERVER STATUS (look at the date that is today lol)

      Even if it says that servers are operational, you still can't access the game.

        Loading editor
    • That is right. I'm trying to access the game but it aint budging.

        Loading editor
    • All that means is that the server can recieve its ping that it sent to the servers IP or IPs. Doesn't mean that Fusionfall can be accessed. But it really is interesting that they did this because for the first 3 weeks it said they were offline but now its online. We also have no news for this reason so its even more correct.

        Loading editor
    • maybe they are making a game on the ff server

        Loading editor
    • PtBVIQfhNk
      PtBVIQfhNk removed this reply because:
      Dumb, younger self.
      01:18, July 9, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • and how is that exactly possible??

        Loading editor
    • PtBVIQfhNk
      PtBVIQfhNk removed this reply because:
      Dumb, younger self.
      01:18, July 9, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • The scripts are not public thats why the game won't load fully. You can't see or access private scripts without permissions from the server and currently only CN has permission.

        Loading editor
    • PtBVIQfhNk
      PtBVIQfhNk removed this reply because:
      Dumb, younger self.
      01:18, July 9, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • If you extract right now PRIVATE Fusionfall scripts and they catch you, you will be a world of legal trouble. Also Fusionfall was a terrible game to hack, it was way to easy.

        Loading editor
    • Why would they put a message alerting people on that page about the servers being 'Online'? They must be doing /something/ on the server...but what? And why now, a few weeks after the game's end? This is boggling...and is raising hopes up in err, most likely. I am so curious as to what they are doing...

        Loading editor
    • i bet they're just testing new games or inventing all kinds of stuff for FFH.

      so don't get any hope Best(Hey it's Me FusionB from CN  social)

                                                                         @("_._")@ Mustache Face out.

        Loading editor
    • Gottabethebest1 wrote:
      Why would they put a message alerting people on that page about the servers being 'Online'? They must be doing /something/ on the server...but what? And why now, a few weeks after the game's end? This is boggling...and is raising hopes up in err, most likely. I am so curious as to what they are doing...

      All server status is is them pinging the server and seeing if they get a response. Doesn't always mean its Fusionfall on that server.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah that's what i was saying maybe they are reusung the old servers of ff.but in that case ff is deleted along with the files because they can't make a huge mmo and something else on the same server then of course that game will crash more than ff.

        Loading editor
    • ProgressNew

      My progress in Maya quite good right?

      Have a look at my progress in creating the game. Quite good right?
        Loading editor
    • Nice....man cool but we need web playing

      i have a server

        Loading editor
    • which progamming languages yu know and how old r yu ( it is important if yu look at the previous posts)

        Loading editor
    • Agent Lextracker wrote:
      ProgressNew

      My progress in Maya quite good right?

      Have a look at my progress in creating the game. Quite good right?

      Man, you're genial, this looks verrrryy good, but, will the game be downloadable client or online? I really preffer client, the online thing is too exposed to hackers sincerely, anyway, keep up the good work!

        Loading editor
    • Agent Lextracker wrote:
      ProgressNew

      My progress in Maya quite good right?

      Have a look at my progress in creating the game. Quite good right?

      that's actually pretty good! when you're finished with others can you show it to us? maybe?

        Loading editor
    • i gotta say ff wikia is becoming famous after closing of ff

        Loading editor
    • agent yu r awesome 

        Loading editor
    • Fury Aftershock star wrote:
      i gotta say ff wikia is becoming famous after closing of ff

      it is, isn't it?

        Loading editor
    • PtBVIQfhNk
      PtBVIQfhNk removed this reply because:
      Dumb, younger self.
      01:18, July 9, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • http://www.models-resource.com/pc_computer/cartoonnetworkfusionfall/ This is a link to some of the Fusionfall models. Not all of them unfortunatley but it's some of them. Second I downloaded Wilt's Fusionfall Soundtrack videos as MP3s if you need that. Third, I would see if you guys could get in touch with FusionfallCreations on deviantArt. He did the models for Project R. Wouldn't hurt to try.

        Loading editor
    • N6 i am here can yu email me the sound tracks at omar.shaikh@outlook.com also yu can join the group by friending me on facebook i am learning unity.

        Loading editor
    • Sure, should be sent to you in a few minutes.

        Loading editor
    • Thanks alot , bro

        Loading editor
    • Got it

        Loading editor
    • Your welcome, just wondering, do you have a skype?

        Loading editor
    • Sadly no :(

        Loading editor
    • Eh it's ok I just don't have a Facebook. =P

        Loading editor
    • it's ok

        Loading editor
    • hey wait let's chat on ff wiki chat now

        Loading editor
    • Okay, sorry to take long to reply.

        Loading editor
    • Ohh wow 2 days i didnt open my wikia acc and now im delighted to see these replies.

      Fury Aftershock star: Thx for the compliment. Since you asked well i know c, c++,, java and python and my age is 14 about to become 15 next month. P.S. I dont know python and java that well, and im just a beginner in c++ but i know some concepts.

      Dr. Ivo Robotnik: Thx man. um.. a huge disappointment from me as that isnt the game lol xD its just a background i designed. To make the game i need to be an expert to which i am still a long way away. I just thought it to be good to pool in the resources.

      LNQ24: Thx. Yah sure if im that far away i would love to show you all my progress however im quite far away.

        Loading editor
    • Fury Aftershock star wrote:
      agent yu r awesome 

      I like reading that post

        Loading editor
    • New Texture's Reminds me of the crystalline caverns.

      Untitled1

      Newtexture2

      It doesnt have a Fusionfall look to it but is good enough for me.

      Newtexture

      Newtexture

       

        Loading editor
    • PtBVIQfhNk
      PtBVIQfhNk removed this reply because:
      Dumb, younger self.
      01:17, July 9, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • Sure i would that is the reason why i posted this pics.

      Agent Lex

        Loading editor
    • Fusionbioformer wrote:
      64, Wilt quit, but he MIGHT provide us with what he did.


      Agent Lex, Please join us in our effort to relaunch Fusionfall.

      When did he ever say he might help you?

        Loading editor
    • he helped look at this ->
      Look3

      it's made by wiltilt and i promise

        Loading editor
    • and lextracker you are welcome 

        Loading editor
    • PtBVIQfhNk
      PtBVIQfhNk removed this reply because:
      Dumb, younger self.
      01:17, July 9, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • so

        Loading editor
    • Fury Aftershock star wrote:
      he helped look at this ->
      Look3

      it's made by wiltilt and i promise

      He made this when he actually cared. He hasn't even posted on the wikia since June or July. HE WON'T HELP

        Loading editor
    • Agent
      Waybigsuit
      FFmmm
      Fg
        Loading editor
    • Nice job, posting pictures on stuff 1. Not created by you and 2. Will not help the project in anyway. Have you guys even started ANYTHING yet?

        Loading editor
    • Qrr Qrr289152
      Qrr Qrr289152 removed this reply because:
      old stuff
      00:59, July 10, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • Matu Lazo289152 wrote:
      Agent
      Waybigsuit
      FFmmm
      Fg

      how did you get those pics?

        Loading editor
    • Thetexassooner1 wrote:
      Nice job, posting pictures on stuff 1. Not created by you and 2. Will not help the project in anyway. Have you guys even started ANYTHING yet?

      which project?? oh if you are talking about remaking fusionfall, we r not remaking FusionFall 

        Loading editor
    • Fury Aftershock star wrote:
      Matu Lazo289152 wrote:
      Agent
      Waybigsuit
      FFmmm
      Fg
      how did you get those pics?

      From the demo of the project of Ty 

        Loading editor
    • Agent Lextracker wrote:
      ProgressNew

      My progress in Maya quite good right?

      Have a look at my progress in creating the game. Quite good right?

      This first one looks a bit like Providence HQ(the PetZoo) bcs of all the trees and that big mountain thing that reminds me of those big structures in there.

        Loading editor
    • Fury Aftershock star wrote:
      maybe they are making a game on the ff server

      did i not allready say that?

        Loading editor
    • Cliff Stalwart: Thanks for reviewing/placing your opinion on my pic.

      And thanks fury for welcoming me :D

        Loading editor
    • you are welcome

        Loading editor
    • PtBVIQfhNk
      PtBVIQfhNk removed this reply because:
      Dumb, younger self.
      01:17, July 9, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • PtBVIQfhNk
      PtBVIQfhNk removed this reply because:
      Dumb, younger self.
      01:17, July 9, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • Well, well, well. Looks like shit's getting done. If you guys can get in contact with Wilttilt, you guys can collaberate. I'm sure he'd love help. I'm pretty good at plot as well, so I could help out if needed. We need to get Cartoon Network's game files though. That seems difficult to do, and it is. Someone needs to take it up to themselves and not just email. Someone needs to call or something. This can happen if an advocate can arrange a meeting with officials. Seems crazy, right? But that's what we'll have to do.

        Loading editor
    • now, what else do we need??

        Loading editor
    • PtBVIQfhNk
      PtBVIQfhNk removed this reply because:
      Dumb, younger self.
      01:16, July 9, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • ok, so what page on facebook should we meet on?

        Loading editor
    • PtBVIQfhNk
      PtBVIQfhNk removed this reply because:
      Dumb, younger self.
      01:16, July 9, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • ok

        Loading editor
    • Thetexassooner1 wrote:
      Nice job, posting pictures on stuff 1. Not created by you and 2. Will not help the project in anyway. Have you guys even started ANYTHING yet?

      hey listen dude we ain't saying that its gonna be done in freaking 5 days wif 5 people we're recruiting people for this mass movement for ur informationn lack of support is one of the reasons y wilttilt left cuz he was the only one forced to do the heavy wrk!!!!yes in deed we have started SOMETHING we're creating the surface of the game n the heavy surface models,areas,seas etc n ur just sitting there typing trash about us who love this game n WE DON'T GIVE UP JUZ CUZ U SAY SO!!!!!!yeah i said tat so go on n tell us that we're delusional,childish,too positive or more crap like tat if u can't help so juz stay out of it!!!!

      Thetexassooner if ur not supporting this game than y r u even here in the 1st place??!!!im sure u got like a gazzillion other games tat u like so just go hop on your nintendo r playstation r someplace u like if ur nt a fan of FUSIONFALL...!!!!!!!#SALUTE

        Loading editor
    • lol lingais but try not to get banned

        Loading editor
    • Thetexassooner1................................................SIMPLY BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN and APPLY COLD WATER TO THE BURNED AREA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #THETROLLBOY

        Loading editor
    • Lol !! lingalis too good xD

        Loading editor
    • Lingais wrote:
      Thetexassooner1 wrote:
      Nice job, posting pictures on stuff 1. Not created by you and 2. Will not help the project in anyway. Have you guys even started ANYTHING yet?
      hey listen dude we ain't saying that its gonna be done in freaking 5 days wif 5 people we're recruiting people for this mass movement for ur informationn lack of support is one of the reasons y wilttilt left cuz he was the only one forced to do the heavy wrk!!!!yes in deed we have started SOMETHING we're creating the surface of the game n the heavy surface models,areas,seas etc n ur just sitting there typing trash about us who love this game n WE DON'T GIVE UP JUZ CUZ U SAY SO!!!!!!yeah i said tat so go on n tell us that we're delusional,childish,too positive or more crap like tat if u can't help so juz stay out of it!!!!

      Thetexassooner if ur not supporting this game than y r u even here in the 1st place??!!!im sure u got like a gazzillion other games tat u like so just go hop on your nintendo r playstation r someplace u like if ur nt a fan of FUSIONFALL...!!!!!!!#SALUTE

      I have been very busy for a while but I am going to have to respond to this dumbass. Let me begin, WHEN DID I EVER SAY YOU WILL GET IT DONE IN 5 DAYS! I DON'T THINK IT WILL BE DONE THAT SHORT I THINK ITS THE OPPOSITE! I THINK ITS GOING TO THAT 2 YEARS TO COMPLETE IF YOU GUYS ACTUALLY HAVE THE PATIENCE TO DO IT! YOU'RE RECRUITING PEOPLE I KNOW BUT IT'S NOT GOING TO GET THAT HIGH OF PEOPLE. THE MOST YOU WILL EVEN POSSIBLY GET IS GOING TO BE 15-20 PEOPLE! WILTTILT KNEW HE WAS GOING TO DO ALL THE HARD WORK BECAUSE HE WAS WORKING ON THE PROJECT BY HIMSELF BECAUSE HE FELT IT WAS EASIER, AND IT WAS! YOU CAN'T TAKE HATE? A "BIG" PROJECT LIKE THIS YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO IGNORE ALL THE HATE! IF ONE PERSON BRINGS YOU DOWN THEN YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO DO THAT WELL WITH THE COMMUNITY! I AM HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE BECAUSE I PLAYED FUSIONFALL FROM THE BEGINING, I KNOW ALL THE INFORMATION ABOUT IT, AND I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF SCRIPTING BOTS TO COMPLETE TASKS IN THE GAME SUCH AS FINDING AN ITEM, QUESTS, ETC. I AM A FAN OF FUSIONFALL BUT I AM NOT A FAN OF A PROJECT THAT WON'T F#&KING WORK! ALSO NEXT TIME YOU RESPOND TO ME, USE CORRECT SPELLING SO I DON'T HAVE TO TRANSLATE YOUR IDIOTIC ENGLISH SKILLS TO SOMETHING I CAN READ! #YouAreStupid

        Loading editor
    • SUPER!! No offence intended to either of you but i just cant help laughing at the posts if i read it from the top, i'm enjoying myself. xD

        Loading editor
    • PtBVIQfhNk
      PtBVIQfhNk removed this reply because:
      Dumb, younger self.
      01:16, July 9, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • A bad admin? The wikia would be nothing like it is today if I never came here. The wikia would be more crap and the design would be terrible. I have not gave a ban out also in around 1 year so I don't know what you are talking about. If the other admins find that a bannable offense then go ahead and ban me as long as they get you guys as well because all and all, it still is harrasment.

        Loading editor
    • PtBVIQfhNk
      PtBVIQfhNk removed this reply because:
      Dumb, younger self.
      01:15, July 9, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • Like I said before, I am very busy. I've had real life things pop up such as my grades and football after school. I am using most of my time on the video but the time isn't that much as I have more than just Grades and Football but after that it gets a little to personal. 

        Loading editor
    • PtBVIQfhNk
      PtBVIQfhNk removed this reply because:
      Dumb, younger self.
      01:15, July 9, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • The game is written in Unity 2.6 I believe, some features will not work in the current version of Unity, Everything is on its own server such as AIs, Shops, Chat etc. The clothes are their own models other than for Finn and some of the new NPCs, the land that you are on each land that piece touches is also half loaded not fully but half for easy loading when transporting, there was a adverage of 2000 people on at the highest point of the day so you are going to need a server to support 2500 so they don't lag, The chat filter is words you can use unlike most where its words you cannot use, all the files are saved on the server and every file on your computer is just telling the client where to look for the stuff at. Thats all I have right now. I do know more just I don't have the time to type it all.

        Loading editor
    • PtBVIQfhNk
      PtBVIQfhNk removed this reply because:
      Dumb, younger self.
      01:15, July 9, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • Matu Lazo289152 wrote:
      Agent
      Waybigsuit
      FFmmm
      Fg

      Is it downloadable yet? Even an indev-type demo would fill our hearts with happiness, also, can you tell me will it be a downloadable client? Please better make it downloadable.....

        Loading editor
    • Yes, it's downloadable, Wilt put a link for it in the Blackhead video. You'll need a file extractor like Winrar to use it.

        Loading editor
    • PtBVIQfhNk
      PtBVIQfhNk removed this reply because:
      Dumb, younger self.
      01:15, July 9, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • Sorry for intruding but which video are you talking about? 

        Loading editor
    • Dr. Ivo Robotnik wrote:
      Matu Lazo289152 wrote:
      Agent
      Waybigsuit
      FFmmm
      Fg
      Is it downloadable yet? Even an indev-type demo would fill our hearts with happiness, also, can you tell me will it be a downloadable client? Please better make it downloadable.....

      Yes it is downloadable. 

        Loading editor
    • Fusionbioformer wrote:
      Well, If the texassooner claims to know better than us, why is he stooping down to hate or conjecture how many people we can recruit? Surely we can find people good at publicity, and a needle in the haystack that is the masses. You know the price Wilt paid for being a one-man-band? Everything he organized that impacted us is in his full control. I've talked with him, and he doesn't really know how to program C++ to begin with. If we're going to succeed, of course we'll need to LEARN about the problems and predicaments that you were going to show in that video. I'm not saying we'll win, but it's the attempt that counts. But at this point, it just looks like you're giving up hope and trying to shove it down out throats before we even start anything, Grammar Nazi.


      Oh, and I can see why you're such a bad admin; judging from the people you would deem worthy of a ban, you make yourself even more eligible to have the shoe on the other foot.

      He is a great admin,maybe one of the best admins.Idiot

        Loading editor
    • Lingais wrote:
      Thetexassooner1 wrote:
      Nice job, posting pictures on stuff 1. Not created by you and 2. Will not help the project in anyway. Have you guys even started ANYTHING yet?
      hey listen dude we ain't saying that its gonna be done in freaking 5 days wif 5 people we're recruiting people for this mass movement for ur informationn lack of support is one of the reasons y wilttilt left cuz he was the only one forced to do the heavy wrk!!!!yes in deed we have started SOMETHING we're creating the surface of the game n the heavy surface models,areas,seas etc n ur just sitting there typing trash about us who love this game n WE DON'T GIVE UP JUZ CUZ U SAY SO!!!!!!yeah i said tat so go on n tell us that we're delusional,childish,too positive or more crap like tat if u can't help so juz stay out of it!!!!

      Thetexassooner if ur not supporting this game than y r u even here in the 1st place??!!!im sure u got like a gazzillion other games tat u like so just go hop on your nintendo r playstation r someplace u like if ur nt a fan of FUSIONFALL...!!!!!!!#SALUTE

      URGHHHHH YOUR GRAMMAR IS $#IT! 

      I CANT EVEN READ 3 WORDS!

        Loading editor
    • Fusionbioformer wrote:
      I won't neglect your upsides, but just remember that the ends don't justify the means. Also, I only pointed that out because of how oppressive you were sounding, and you should remember that you're the admin with the power to discipline, not me. Just remember that with great power comes responsibility.


      Now, what about that video?

      Tumblr m8kia1JObM1rw7pflo1 500

      WEEEEEEE!!!!!!!


        Loading editor
    • hey i can't say yu can make ff or even yu can make it so thetax remember that this is a wiki not a school. I agree that yu have made the wiki very nice and thums up for that! I am using this as an advantage and am making unity projects now. anyone can refresh my memory about what was that video about?

        Loading editor
    • StefanD11 wrote:
      Lingais wrote:
      Thetexassooner1 wrote:
      Nice job, posting pictures on stuff 1. Not created by you and 2. Will not help the project in anyway. Have you guys even started ANYTHING yet?
      hey listen dude we ain't saying that its gonna be done in freaking 5 days wif 5 people we're recruiting people for this mass movement for ur informationn lack of support is one of the reasons y wilttilt left cuz he was the only one forced to do the heavy wrk!!!!yes in deed we have started SOMETHING we're creating the surface of the game n the heavy surface models,areas,seas etc n ur just sitting there typing trash about us who love this game n WE DON'T GIVE UP JUZ CUZ U SAY SO!!!!!!yeah i said tat so go on n tell us that we're delusional,childish,too positive or more crap like tat if u can't help so juz stay out of it!!!!

      Thetexassooner if ur not supporting this game than y r u even here in the 1st place??!!!im sure u got like a gazzillion other games tat u like so just go hop on your nintendo r playstation r someplace u like if ur nt a fan of FUSIONFALL...!!!!!!!#SALUTE

      URGHHHHH YOUR GRAMMAR IS $#IT! 

      I CANT EVEN READ 3 WORDS!

      well if yu can read your " $#it" i dont think there will be much trouble reading that  

        Loading editor
    • Fury Aftershock star wrote:
      StefanD11 wrote:
      Lingais wrote:
      Thetexassooner1 wrote:
      Nice job, posting pictures on stuff 1. Not created by you and 2. Will not help the project in anyway. Have you guys even started ANYTHING yet?
      hey listen dude we ain't saying that its gonna be done in freaking 5 days wif 5 people we're recruiting people for this mass movement for ur informationn lack of support is one of the reasons y wilttilt left cuz he was the only one forced to do the heavy wrk!!!!yes in deed we have started SOMETHING we're creating the surface of the game n the heavy surface models,areas,seas etc n ur just sitting there typing trash about us who love this game n WE DON'T GIVE UP JUZ CUZ U SAY SO!!!!!!yeah i said tat so go on n tell us that we're delusional,childish,too positive or more crap like tat if u can't help so juz stay out of it!!!!

      Thetexassooner if ur not supporting this game than y r u even here in the 1st place??!!!im sure u got like a gazzillion other games tat u like so just go hop on your nintendo r playstation r someplace u like if ur nt a fan of FUSIONFALL...!!!!!!!#SALUTE

      URGHHHHH YOUR GRAMMAR IS $#IT! 

      I CANT EVEN READ 3 WORDS!

      well if yu can read your " $#it" i dont think there will be much trouble reading that  

      Actualy Omar, there is !

        Loading editor
    • ok guyz i know grammar cuz i'm not 5 years old..some people just don't know SWAG!thetexassooner yes i know u did not say 5 days,i thought u could use your brain to interprete that the message says that it will not be done in a short time.So what if much people aren't interested in our work we just want those who are interested and can lend us a helping hand in this effort.For your information critism did not effect Project R 2.0 or me at all just that ur comments made me realise that someone's gonna have shut your mouth trashing about us.Wilt's one-man-army plan backfired n he had to just do the project himself through painsticking hours while people just depended on him to get it done already,but when they shut the chat he just lost interest because no multiplayer game is going to work out without the chat option!For your information,i don't care if your're a bad/good admin,i just saw you as a common guy who was trashing about a mass effort that's taking place.So its either you put your skillz at work and join the effort or just keep your A*$ out of it..#Somepeoplejuzain'tnogetSWAG

        Loading editor
    • Lingais wrote:
      ok guyz i know grammar cuz i'm not 5 years old..some people just don't know SWAG!thetexassooner yes i know u did not say 5 days,i thought u could use your brain to interprete that the message says that it will not be done in a short time.So what if much people aren't interested in our work we just want those who are interested and can lend us a helping hand in this effort.For your information critism did not effect Project R 2.0 or me at all just that ur comments made me realise that someone's gonna have shut your mouth trashing about us.Wilt's one-man-army plan backfired n he had to just do the project himself through painsticking hours while people just depended on him to get it done already,but when they shut the chat he just lost interest because no multiplayer game is going to work out without the chat option!For your information,i don't care if your're a bad/good admin,i just saw you as a common guy who was trashing about a mass effort that's taking place.So its either you put your skillz at work and join the effort or just keep your A*$ out of it..#Somepeoplejuzain'tnogetSWAG

      Im sorry but the $hit poor English and the Swag F@gary is stupid. Please just be quite. I was actually helping you guys earlier by giving you guys some good information and was keeping out of it until this comment. Also Did NOT affect Profect R 2.0? Where is the finished copy then I mean it didn't affect it so shouldn't it be out?

        Loading editor
    • Ok, so I hear talk of some downloadable thing? I have Winrar already, so I need the link. What Blackhead video?

        Loading editor
    • The Future Mt. Blackhead video showcase that Ty posted on his channel. I can't be bothered to post a link.

        Loading editor
    •   Loading editor
    • Nevermind. It's looking good, actually.

        Loading editor
    • Aww man! Did Cartoon Network really have to shut down the game? This was probably Cartoon Network's greatest game ever! I wish they kept it on. I really wanted to finish leveling up my other 3 characters.

      With that out of the way, I'm going to see if I could sign the petition. If not, sorry dudes, but I don't seem to have the time!

        Loading editor
    • Well there are other mmos what will be the difference 

        Loading editor
    • Will the game take place in the future or have both times (past and future) ?

        Loading editor
    • which one?

        Loading editor
    • PtBVIQfhNk
      PtBVIQfhNk removed this reply because:
      Dumb, younger self.
      01:14, July 9, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • PtBVIQfhNk
      PtBVIQfhNk removed this reply because:
      Dumb, younger self.
      01:14, July 9, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • an anonymous contributor
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.