|“||I could keep these powers...but I already have common sense. So I don't want 'em.||”|
Mandy is one of the three title characters from The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy world and is possibly the most feared person from the series. She is a cruel, cynical girl with a dark personality and is often seen as scary, even by her own family. In only three of the eighty episodes of the series did Mandy ever crack a smile. She has a tendency to boss Billy and especially Grim around all the time.
She can be found at Devil's Bluff plotting to raise her own troops after hearing about Mojo Jojo and his plans for creating an alien army. She also hands out guide missions for those following Mojo Jojo, foiling some of Mojo's plans for the hero, while aiding herself with others. She is very grumpy and angry most of the time.
When Billy steals the player's power to activate the totems to protect the planet from Fuse's clutches, Mandy was the key that helped the player recover those powers. She gave the player the Pillow of Common Sense and told the player to smack Billy with it. Strangely, it worked and it absorbed the player's powers back from Billy. Mandy would have kept the pillow and the powers, but decided she already had enough common sense and gave the player back the powers and also helped the player locate a nearby totem.
- Water You Doing?
- Post Hypnotic Infection
- Monkey Shines
- All Systems Go, Mojo
- Know Your Roots
- Tree Trapped
- The Lair Out There
- Move Over, Mandy
- Prince Charming
- The Cracks of Fuse
- Drop Your Weapons (Part 3 of 5)
- Fusion Among the Ruins (Part 2 of 3)
- Fusion Among the Ruins (Part 3 of 3)
- Non-Prophet Organization (Part 3 of 5)
- Non-Prophet Organization (Part 4 of 5)
- When Mandy heard about Mojo Jojo making a monkey army, she wanted to create her own.
- Strangely, while in the show Mandy has no nose (and was sometimes made fun of because of it), in FusionFall she does, though her Nano remains nasally deprived.
- Mandy is the only The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy character to be in FusionFall from the original release to not have a biography page, with Billy, Grim, and Hoss Delgado all having biography art and character descriptions. However, she does have render art that was used on the website and in some wallpapers, as shown in the gallery section.
- Despite not having biography art, Mandy's fusion does (see gallery above). Notably, Mandy's fusion is in the same pose as Mandy in one of the renders used on the website, just flipped.