In FusionFall, June originally did not want to participate in the war, as she said she didn't fight aliens, but she investigated the invasions and found that the invasion was a threat to both man and magic, which got her to join the fight. Though her status as the Te-Xuan-Ze should have prevented her from leaving Orchid Bay, she is actually found in Nowhere in the Wilds. The only major NPC in Orchid Bay is Grim, whom Juniper refers to as her friend, meaning that there is a possibility that she made a "deal with Death" which allowed her to leave the city.
Juniper's missions mainly involve helping with the invasion around Nowhere. She also helps the player out during the Totems plotline by figuring out a way to activate every totem at the same time instead of activating them one by one.
- She, TOM, and Johnny Bravo are the only characters from their respective shows within the game.
- She was previously the 30th Nano acquired before Nanos were no longer acquired once per level up.
- Juniper Lee occasionally states that Grim is watching over Orchid Bay.
- The reason why she's in Nowhere is probably because of the totem missions from Courage.
- There is a Te-Xuan-Ze.inc in Endsville.
- The art for Juniper Lee's Nano looks more like her show's style than any other Nano (the only difference being that the Nano is a chibi).