War Against Fuse
The PastIn the Past, she can be found alongside Mac at the KND Jungle Outpost on Mount Blackhead. Coco has laid eggs throughout the world that usually contain weaker versions of Nano powers, or Egg Crates.
Fuse has ordered his minions to capture Coco. They are most likely interested in her ability to lay her special eggs. Thankfully, with the player's help, the forces are diverted, and the leader in charge of capturing her, Fusion Numbuh Four, is defeated. Oddly, Hoss Delgado at one point suspected her of being a spy for Fuse.
- Her body looks like a plane, her head a plant, her face and feet a bird. This could acknowledge where she was "discovered" in Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends: a deserted, tropical island.
- In the Chat, if a player types nothing and just hits the space bar and enter, the player character will say, "Coco Coco!"
- She is voiced by Candi Milo, who also voiced Cheese and Dexter.
- On November 22nd 2019, the FusionFall Retro Beta v3.0 Patch was released. In this update, Coco, along with Mac, were moved to the the right of the Magic Tree.
- On December 17th 2019, In the FusionFall Retro Beta v3.1 Patch, the size of her Nano was enlarged to fit better with the other Nanos.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.