Bubbles is one of the three Powerpuff Girls created by Professor Utonium and sister to Blossom and Buttercup. In the show's theme song, she's known as "the joy and the laughter," and is the sweetest of the sisters. She loves animals, has a stuffed toy named Octi (the model of the item Octi Backpack), and is capable of speaking Spanish and animal languages. Despite Bubbles' childlike personality, she is a fierce opponent and would do anything to protect her sisters. Mojo Jojo fears her immensely after she single-handedly defeated him in a massive rage.
According to the FusionFall manga, when Fuse first attacked, Blossom and Bubbles saved Numbuh Two and Numbuh Five from the Spawns while Ben and Numbuh Two retrieved a part that was missing for Dexter and Mandark's laser. They later tried to prevent the ship from crashing, but unfortunately failed, leaving Fuse to further his attack.
War Against Fuse
In the Past, she's found at City Hall, standing by the Mayor of Townsville. She hands out missions to the player, including a mission to deliver a flower to Buttercup during "I'm Still Standing" (a mission Buttercup in the Past can give the player) after hearing she is alive after the battle with Mojo and was surprised she was very close by. Many of Bubbles' missions involve saving animals in danger, such as birds who have lost their nests in Townsville Park and a beached baby manatee.
Squirrel Squad (Nano Mission)
The Bubbles Nano can be acquired by defeating Fusion Bubbles, who is hiding out at the Jungle Training Area. Bubbles' squirrel friend, Bullet, is also in the game and was a victim of Fusion Bubbles' work before the player rescues her and brings her to Numbuh Three to recover.
Fusion Bubbles' Secret Lair is at Pokey Oaks Junior High. Fusion Bubbles is also one of three Fusions, the others being Edd and Eddy, whom the player fights three times in the game. She is also one of only two Fusions fought to get two separate Nanos, once to get the Johnny Bravo Nano and once to get her own Nano, the other being Fusion Finn for his own and the Jake Nano.
There is a Dynamo set based on Bubbles that can be obtained from defeating fusion monsters. There is also a backpack item based on Octi which is acquired in the same way. A Dynamo Hovercar based on her is available for rent.
During the 2019 Birthday Bash Event, a Fusion Octi backpack was added into the game, and is now obtainable by doing Infected Zone Races in the Dark Tree Clearing Infected Zone. A hovercar based on the song Bubbles and her sisters sing in the episode "Mime for a Change" is available to rent.
- Water You Kidding? (Part 2 of 4)
- Befriending Bubbles (Part 1 of 2)
- Cleaning Up City Hall (Part 1 of 2)
- Befriending Bubbles (Part 2 of 2)
- Fusion by the Sea (Part 1 of 3)
- Fusion by the Sea (Part 2 of 3)
- Fusion by the Sea (Part 3 of 3)
- Octi was the first toy she got from Professor Utonium.
- She once gave Chemical X to an injured squirrel, who later became Bullet, the crime fighting squirrel.
- Like her sisters, Bubbles was designed with more human features, such as ears, a nose and fingers (features she didn't have in the series).
- Fusion Bubbles's backpack is an evil Octi.
- While most Nanos are modeled after the appearance of their respective counterpart in their original show, Bubbles' Nano is modeled more after her FusionFall design. This is the same for her sisters Buttercup and Blossom as well.
- The Nano Power "Bunny Hop" could possibly be a reference to the "If I Were a Bunny" song from the episode "Child Fearing".
- If the player wears the Bubbles Dynamo Helmet, and their character is male, the helmet will be based on Boomer of The Rowdyruff Boys. If their character is female, the helmet will be based on Bubbles.
- As of August 5th 2019, Bubbles received a new character texture in Retro Beta Patch 2.10.